Saturday, April 05, 2003

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THE PHOTOSHOP TRAINING ADS CURRENTLY DISPLAYED AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN.
I have no relationship to the courses and products advertised in these banner ads. In fact, I've never heard of these advertisers. Apparently blogger.com took it upon itself to put these ads here. I urge you not to click on those ads.


Instead, contact me directly if you're looking for the very best training in Photoshop, GoLive, or web design. I offer hands-on, customized training on Macs or PCs at your business, school, or home. I have taught at the Stanford Digital Media Academy, where I recently developed a Photoshop Immersion course; at Lynda Weinman's Digital Arts Center, where I developed and taught Lynda's world-famous Adobe curriculum; and at universities and national design conventions. If you are looking for the best training in Photoshop, GoLive, or web design, contact me directly by email. Click here to email me.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home