Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Fan mail is streaming in. Here's one of my favorites from a reader:

Dear Jan,

I NEVER contact an author about his/her book. Never. Until today.

I just finished the Confidence Builder of the Photoshop 7 Complete Course and am greatly impressed. I have tried to learn Photoshop off and on over the past several years and haven't been able to grasp it. So, I settled for using Paint Shop Pro, a nice program but certainly not up to the standards of THE standard, Photoshop.

If the rest of your lessons are as good as the Confidence Builder I will be most impressed. I teach classes online, and I know how hard it is to create written words that will suffice when the guru is not there.

Great job. I can hardly wait to continue with the book/course.

Lindsey Allen
Austin, Texas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home