Saturday, November 23, 2002

My latest book, Photoshop 7 Complete Course, has been released and is selling like hotcakes at major bookstores and online (including at amazon.com, wiley.com, barnesandnoble.com)!

Photoshop 7 Complete Course is a step by step hands on training course that walks you through all the features of Photoshop 7. It is as complete as I could possibly make it, and includes all kinds of tips, warnings, and notes that put Photoshop in context for designers and students of design, art, photography, and new media. The book teaches all of the features of Photoshop in the context of a sophisticated, real-world design project -- a print brochure and web site for a film festival. It is written to be used in the classroom (saving all you Photoshop instructors out there from having to write your own curriculum) or for self-study.

The book is part of a new series of hands-on books by Wiley and Sons and Seybold Communications that currently includes Dreamweaver MX Complete Course and Flash MX Complete Course. I put my heart and soul into this book, and I think it shows!

4 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intresting Blog.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Cegonsoft said...

Can you say? Which institute is best institute for Photoshop training? Because, My dream is, I would like to one film with the help of Photoshop...
Cegonsoft

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger admin blog said...

Thnx
PHOTOSHOP ONLINE
http://www.onlin-photoshop.blogspot.com
http://www.onlin-photoshop.org/

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post.Thanks for sharing the post.Also see my blog Best Web Designing courses in Chennai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home